Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- During the reservation process through our website, you are asked to enter the credit card number (debit card or American Express credit card is not accepted to confirm the reservation). However, no charge will be made until the guest arrives at the B&B and pays directly at reception.
- Once at the reception you can use debit or credit card (except American Express) or cash if you prefer (Dollars or colones.
- Another option is to pay by electronic transfer or bank deposit; in these cases you must send us the payment receipt through our email email@example.com or our WhatApp: 8462-4343. Once verified, the reservation confirmation will be sent to you.
There is not a minimum of nights to stay in Casa Tropical B&B.
A full refund will apply if the guest cancels their reservation at least 48 hours before the expected day of arrival. All reservations canceled less than 48 hours in advance will be charged a fee equivalent to one night's stay.
Children under six years of age will be allowed to stay, free of charge, in their parent’s room.
- Check-in is from 2:00 pm to 9:00 pm. However, if you can arrive after 9:00 pm, please let us know and we will be happy to wait for you.
- Check out time is 11:00 am.
Yes, is possible. Depends on the season and occupation at the moment of your reservation. Do not forget to request it at the time of booking to check availability.
If a guest loses their room key, they must pay $10 for their replacement.
All collaborators of public and private companies are welcome. We apply a special corporate rate regardless of the number of nights booked.
Of course they can, we love to host groups. At casa Tropical we can organize everything you need. So, while you stay with us, you can also visit the most beautiful places in Costa Rica.
Yes, at Casa Tropical we have special packages for all the solidarity associations in the country. Whether it is a person, families or groups who want to enjoy a cozy, quiet place and at the same time go out to see the most beautiful places in Costa Rica.
For more information of available packages or if you prefer to a personalized package, we invite you to write us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Breakfast is included in all our reservations. It is served every day from 6:45 am to 8:45 am.
Casa Tropical is located in the beautiful town of San Lorenzo de Flores, just 15 minutes away from the city of Heredia and the Juan Santamaría airport. And 20 minutes away from the city of San José.
From the B&B you can walk to cafes, supermarkets, gyms and shopping centers.
We offer one-day or half-day activities for all types of clients: families, groups, solo travelers, couples and the elderly. From educational activities like visits to museums and theaters to adventure activities such as canopy and rafting.
You can book the tours in 2 ways: by completing our contact form through our web page or by booking directly upon arrival at the B&B.
However, we recommend at families and groups to book in advance from the contact form, and send all the activities you want to do and special requirements to organize your itinerary.
Of course, at our reception we will advise you the best option of vehicle according to your plans.
For people who book a minimum of 1 week of stay, the laundry service is included free of charge.
For people staying less than 1 week the service has a cost of $10.
Pets of any kind are not allowed in the B&B. Only the entrance of service dogs is authorized.
Yes, there is free parking provided on Casa Tropical B&B.
The B&B is a smoke free environment, smoking is not allowed anywhere according to law #9028. A fine of up to $100 USD will be charged for smoking inside any room or on the premises.
The cleaning staff cleans the rooms and apartments every day.
Our apartments have a fully equipped kitchenette, plus 2 bedrooms and 2 private bathrooms. They are designed to comfortably accommodate a maximum of 5 people.
While the rooms each have a private bathroom, microwave, mini-fridge, coffee maker, and cable TV.